Blockchain Legal Compliance
Basically Blockchain means that distributed ledger. The ledger contains a nonstop and complete record (the chain) of all transactions performed that are sorted into blocks: a block is only else to the chain if the nodes, that area unit members within the blockchain network with high level computing capability.
Blockchains have legal issues associated with them too such as:-
- As the nodes may be placed anyplace within the world, it will cross the boundaries of jurisdiction.
- Risk to customers of commerce just in case of accounts settled or not properly settled.
- Ownership of intellectual property.
- Data privacy of finish users.Working with decentralized autonomous organization.
- Enforcement of good Contracts.
GS Legal Consultancy understand these challenges and that we are ready to provide solutions for all best of challenges. Our team includes a best experience in providing legal compliance for organisations who need to implement Blockchain for his or her systems.
Stay Always In Touch